Latest activity on the site:
INFO MAY 2023
OFFICIAL RULE BOOK OF 2023
Hello dear members,
There is less than one month left before our first pulling event, we hope that your preparations for the 2023 season are going well and that you will be ready! We look forward to seeing you again for a fun busy season.
We would like to inform you of the resignation of two members of the Board of Directors: Kevin Martineau and Michel Darsigny.
We also want to announce that Mario Pion and Pier-Luc Pion will be filling the vacant positions. Pier-Luc will be the new publicist.
We invite you to visit our website: www.asttq.net the schedule of events is posted and updated weekly.
AMENDEMENT TO THE RULE BOOK FOR 2023
- 2023 RULE BOOK: The 2021 rule book will be used for the 2023 season. If you do not have a copy, you can request it from the secretary when you register or it is also posted on our website asttq.net
- SEMI: No weights of any kind can be added to the truck
- STREET 4X4: The street 4×4 rules have been rewritten. A copy is attached to this email and can be found on the website asttq.net
- Following discussions with our insurance, we must advise you to respect the general and safety regulations which are listed in our current rule book. We will be stricter this season.
- If your vehicle does not meet the rules of your current class, but does meet the rules of a higher class, you will be able to pull in that other class.
- Take note that a 2nd safety cable around the engine will have to be added to your tractors for the 2024 season. A fist cable between the 1st and 2nd piston and the other between the 2nd and 3rd
2023 SPONSORSHIP PLAN
➢ Website :
➢ Visibility on equipment during the pulls (transfer machine, trailer…):
➢ Display on the roller (events):
➢ Other :
SPECIAL RELEASE INSPECTION – THUNDER DEERE 2.0
Hello dear members,
As several members are not aware, we want to let you know that we have had a request to inspect the Thunder Deere 2.0 tractor of M. Steeven Lagrange, this tractor is in the Hot Farm class.
Four board members and the technical inspector inspected the tractor in February 2023.
There was some contradictions, we contacted the NTPA inspector and we came to the conclusion after analyzing all this information that the Thunder Deere 2.0 tractor is legal with our Hot Farm class regulations according to our latest 2021 rulebook and additionally according to the NTPA Technical Inspector Marvin Epperson that the tractor with the ag (agricultural) rear end it would be in the Pro Stock OEM chassis class page 83 of the NTPA 2023 rule book, so this tractor is also NTPA legal.
With this file now closed, we will be able to continue to prepare a great summer of pulling.
The board of directors
INFO JANUARY 2023
2023 MEMBERSHIP CARDS,
INSPECTION OF NON SFI APPROVED CLUTCH,
2023 PROVISIONAL CALENDAR
Hello dear members,
The Board of Directors wishes you a Happy New Year, may 2023 be filled with health, happiness and several first place wins this season!
2023 MEMBERSHIP CARDS :
The cost of the ASTTQ membership cards for 2023 will be (including taxes):
To be mailed or interact e-transfer BEFORE April 15, 2023Posted or interact e-transfer AFTER April 15,2023
Vehicle and driver = 350$ Vehicle and driver = 470$
Additional vehicle = 240$Additional vehicle = 330$
Additional driver = 115$Additional driver = 210$
*All membership cards are non-refundable
Make your check payable to ASTTQ and mail it to:
2124 route du Président-Kennedy, St-Isidore, QC G0S 2S0
Or Interact e-transfer at: [email protected]
Question : ASTTQ
Answer : Puller
A registration form is included in this info and will also be available on our website: www.asttq.net
INSPECTION OF NON SFI CLUTCHS:
A reminder to members who do not have an SFI approved clutch they must be inspected and approved by ASTTQ technical officials this year. You can refer to the 2021 rule book, page 6 paragraph #10.
2023 PROVISIONAL CALENDAR:
You will find the provisional 2023 calendar below. It will also be on our website www.asttq.net and will be updated as soon as we have confirmation of pending events.